Imagine if you will, a Destiny spin-off game. Specifically, a game where’d you get to be Xur himself. Imagine it! Having meetings with the Nine of Jupiter, managing your stock inventory and gauging their worth in a market where the crypto currency of the Strange Coin reigns supreme. Glorious stuff. Now imagine how every Friday, you’d have to go appear in a random location and watch as a horde of Guardians rush towards you with pockets filled with Strange Coins.
That’s be a hell of a game I reckon. But until that day, I’ll happily deal with seeing Xur every Friday instead. So what’s the agent of the Nine got this weekend and where can you find the merchant? This weekend, Xur is hanging out at The Reef in his usual corner.
Here’s what he has for sale:
- Eternal Warrior Helmet – 13 Strange Coins
- Knucklehead Radar Helmet– 13 Strange Coins
- The Impossible Machines gauntlets – 13 Strange Coins
- Suros Regime Exotic Autorifle – 23 Strange Coins
- Body Armour legacy engram – 29 Strange Coins
- Shock Hazard Ornament – 25 Silver Dust
- Born In Fire Ornament – 25 Silver Dust
You’ve got until 9AM GMT on Sunday morning to earn some Strange Coins. And you can quote me on that. Remember, Strange Coins are much easier to get your hands on lately. Just do a few daily bounties, decode a few engrams and you’ll have more than enough for when Xur arrives on Friday. And for the Traveller’s sake, stop talking so loud already.
Last Updated: November 18, 2016