This week was a treat for Destiny fans. Rise of Iron dropped, and with it came a ton of new content, gear and weapons. But there’s still one other constant in Destiny that players flock towards every Friday: Xur. The mysterious Agent of the Nine is a weekend presence that fans have come to know and love over the years.
Last year, Xur’s presence was tweaked to be a vendor of legacy goods. Items which players hadn’t got their hands on in year one of Destiny. Will Xur be any different in Rise of Iron’s dawning of the third year of this franchise? There’s only one way to find out. This week, you can find Xur lurking around in the Reef.
Here’s what he has for sale:
- Monte Carlo – 23 Strange Coins
- Transversive Steps – Exotic Warlock Boots – 13 Strange Coins
- Celestial Nighthawk – Hunter Exotic Helmet – 13 Strange Coins
- Twilight Garrison – Titan Chest Armour – 13 Strange Coins
- Legacy Engram: Engram – 31 Strange Coins
- Three of Coins – 7 Strange Coins
- Superspy – Monte Carlo ornament – 25 Silver Dust
- Bureau of Aeronautics – Khvostov 7G-0X Ornament– 25 Silver Dust
You’ve got until 9AM GMT on Sunday morning to earn some Strange Coins. And you can quote me on that. Remember, Strange Coins are much easier to get your hands on lately. Just do a few daily bounties, decode a few engrams and you’ll have more than enough for when Xur arrives on Friday. And for the Traveller’s sake, stop talking so loud already.
Plus, with the way that engrams have been dropping lately combined with all those new missions and quests, you should have plenty of Strange Coin to spend at Xur this weekend. Have fun!
Last Updated: September 23, 2016