I remember the first pilgrims on Mars. How they travelled to the red planet, intent on creating a new nation of peace, understanding and love. And if they’d listened to me, there would have been plenty of time for those ethical flights of fancy if they’d armed themselves to the teeth and not invited those damn Cabal over to the annual banquet.
Anyway, that’s what Xur told me, when he visited the tower the last time. And then he took all my Strange Coins and vanished back to Jupiter’s moons. Wise fella, that Xur chap.
This week, you can find the Agent of the Nine hanging around the Vanguards near the old quests billboard, in the Tower.
Here’s what he has for sale this weekend:
- Helm of Saint-14 – Titan Helmet – 13 Strange Coins
- Crest of Alpha Lupi – Titan chest armour – 13 Strange Coins
- Light Beyond Nemesis – Warlock helmet – 13 Strange Coins
- The Fourth Horseman – Exotic shotgun – 23 Strange Coins
- Legacy Engram – Special weapon engram – 31 Strange Coins
- Three of Coins – Consumable – 7 Strange Coins
You’ve got until 9AM GMT on Sunday morning to earn some Strange Coins. Remember, Strange Coins are much easier to get your hands on lately. Just do a few daily bounties, encode a few engrams and you’ll have more than enough for when Xur arrives on Friday. Have fun shopping!
Last Updated: November 27, 2015