With Diablo 3 being the “huge success” that is was, it was kind of inevitable that we’d see many Diablo-esque games pop up… Lol, okay not really, but there have been a few slowly making their way out of the shadows and one of them just happens to be Primal Fears.
This game features one guy (or four if you’re going to play co-op) that shoots the crap out of monsters, there’s a plot somewhere in between and oh, he uses shotguns, flamethrowers and other awesome weapons. The best part of it all is that it won’t cost you eleventy hundred rands. The game has launched at a discount of 10% meaning you’ll only have to pay 77 bucks for it. Primal Fears looks like it could be a lot of fun, after all, just like in Diablo 3; you’ll just be clicking your ass off.
- Co-op game play with you and your friends up to four players.
- A plethora of weapons including primary, secondary and other items of use like RC-cars, turrets, drones…
- Buy and upgrade over 15 weapons to make each play through of a level unique.
- Play the story missions or arenas that are both re-playable to challenge your skill.
- A variety of enemy types, ranging from small to hulking.
- Steam leaderboards, achievements, and cloud saving enabled.
Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/211280
Annnd a video:
Last Updated: January 9, 2013