By now, you’ve probably got a few favourite weapons and gear sets in The Division. Tried and trusted Cleaner-killers, which can easily sweep a room free of any elite and named enemies in range within Ubisoft’s RPG-shooter. Personally, I like switching between a Vector 45 ACP and the Liberator, while imagining that I’m re-enacting that fantastic showdown scene from the 2004 Punisher movie, working my way through goons and open car doors alike.
This week, there’ll be new gear and weapons to lust after in the fight to save New York from itself. Complete gear sets, as The Division borrows a page from the book of Diablo and introduces inventories that are designed to give players that extra edge. Here’s what you can expect to find when it comes to perks, for these setups when you’re wearing four pieces from the same set via GameSpot:
- Set Bonus (2): +20% Enemy Armor Damage
- Set Bonus (3): Critical Hit Damage
- Set Bonus (4): Shooter (Talent): Every consecutive hit deals 1% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.
Path of the Nomad:
- Set Bonus (2): +50% Scavenging
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Health on Kill
- Set Bonus (4): Nomad (Talent) – When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed up to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.
- Set Bonus (2): +4,000 Skill Power
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Skill Haste
- Set Bonus (4): Tactician’s Authority (Talent) – Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skill power to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn’t dealing damage.
- Set Bonus (2): +30% Headshot Damage
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Damage to Elites
- Set Bonus (4): Striker (Talent) – Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for a duration of 10 seconds each. A Target can receive up to three marks.
You’ll need to survive the new Incursion, Falcon Lost, to get your hands on these gear pieces. Or you can gamble on finding them in the Dark Zone and hopefully extracting without a bullet in the back. There’ll be numerous other changes to crafting and balance coming up as well this week when the April 12 update arrives, which this twat detailed last week.
Last Updated: April 11, 2016
April 11, 2016 at 08:13
It looks like you can mix and match 2-3 pieces of different sets for some wicked bonuses. Assuming they stack, that is…….