As much as I love spending time clicking away behind my PC, there are times when I want to venture out into the real world. Sure it’s buggy and can use a good few updates, but the graphics are just so darn amazing. Holy hell, look at that Taxi in HD! Anyways, sometimes it just feels like there is nothing to do outside. Kiss those days goodbye (especially if you live in Cape Town). Zombiegamer has a good few events hidden up their shambled sleeves…
There is lots happening right up until December, starting right from tomorrow:
- 20 September: Gaming for UCT’s Genshiken Society
- 27 September: T-Fest (Xbox One Launch Party)
- 3 October: School Event (FIFA Tournament) at Gardens Commercial School
- 4 October: C4 LAN (Charity Call of Duty Tournament)
- 17 October: Gaming at the opening of a new gaming/anime/cosplay venue in Cape Town (TBC)
- 25 October: T-Fest (Sci-Fi and Horror Day)
- 29 November: T-Fest (‘Shooter’ Day)
- 10 December: A gaming event at UWC (University of the Western Cape)
Dammit, I guess I’ll just have to spend my next few weekends stuck behind my PC because these events are all in Cape Town. At least we have rAge this side.
There really is a lot to do! If you’re situated near that flat mountain and consider yourself a gamer, I’m sure there is something above that will appeal to you. For more information, be sure to check out the Zombiegamer website. You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.
Will you be attending any of these events? I’m quite keen to see what the new venue will be when it launches on the 17th of October.
Last Updated: September 19, 2014