The Halo 4 finals are just around the corner and it’s going to be a-ma-zing. Xbox South Africa wants you there and they want to give you lots of free stuff and spoil you for the day, FOR FREE. We’ve just gotten some more details on the event. Do stop by and say hi to some of the crazy Lazygamer staff (yes, talking about you Geoff), maybe rub my belly for good luck. Who knows what could happen?
Here’s what you’ll be getting that day; Five and a half hours of pure awesome, random prizes because you’re worth it, free food and drinks and oh yeah Gears of War: Judg(e)ment will be playable on the floor! Technically on the console, but I’m going with floor because it sounds more formal and stuff. With your support, this will probably be the biggest event Xbox South Africa has ever hosted.
The event is being hosted in honour of the brave soldiers that competed in Xbox S.A’s Halo 4 tournament held last year. The finals of this tournament, for solo players and teams are being played out at this fabulous event.
What do you have to do to be like the cool kids and attend this event? This is what you need to know:
- You need to have a valid ID or Drivers License to gain entry. (That’s right, no toddlers in disguise)
- The event will take place from 11:30 to 16:30/17:00pm
- The event will take place in Isando JHB at a Data Wharehouse called “Teraco” here is a link to the Map: http://www.teraco.co.za/content/jhb_map.pdf
- Address: 5 Brewery Street, Isando, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- GPS Co-ordinates: -26° 8’ 17.69” and +28° 11’ 49.46”
Fill out this form if you’d like to join – and you’ll be contacted via email. Entries close on 6 February, the event takes place on 9 February. And it’s gonna be rad, ok?
Last Updated: January 29, 2013
September 28, 2013 at 02:22