GTA V news is like a bus, you wait for ever and then all of a sudden two articles appear at once. Except this time ones being driven by a hippie and the other has very little to do with the actual game… okay that didn’t work but you get the idea.
First up a new screensaver from the Epsilon Program, if you recall from previous titles the Epsilon Program is the christian religious cult that is set in the GTA universe. They have an official website (with annoying music) that you can view here which has some fantastic facts about life.
1. The world is 157 years old – FACT!
2. Dinosaurs are a lie that people believe because they are weak – FACT!
3. You are happy, you just don’t know it – FACT!
4. We all come from the same tree – FACT!
5. Everyone is related to everyone else, except for people with red hair – FACT!
6. Sperm does not exist – it is a lie spread by biology teachers – along with everything else you have ever been told – FACT!
7. Men are supposed to lie with nine new partners a week. Women are supposed to lie with six, except for in July, when they must lie with five men a day – FACT!
8. Aliens exist and are present on earth. If you have a birth mark, you may be descended from Kraff, the famous Emperor of the 4th Paradigm – FACT!
9. Trees talk, but only some people hear them – FACT!
10. People who believe in something live much longer than atheists, and they have eternal life thrown in for good measure – FACT!
11. If you believe this and turn your hands and wallet over to EPSILONISM, you’ll live a happy life. Otherwise you are doomed – FACT!
12. KIFFLOM – HAPPINESS IS YOURS! KIFFLOM!
And recently their twitter account tweeted this official screensaver (hosted on the Rockstar site)
So yeah that’s something.. next up CVG is reporting on a live action advert being created for GTA V in Mexico City.
However GTAV.net are claiming that this isn’t actually an advert for GTA V at all and rather an advert being created for Sony Latin America and who are just using the GTA V logo.
But with Rockstar renowned for being hugely secretive about GTA we really won’t know for sure until said advert hits the airwaves.
So what do you think, has that Epsilon music driven you to crack open that bottle of whiskey you hide in your desk yet?
Last Updated: April 23, 2013