Mining! It’s the industry of the future! Especially if said future results in the city of Johannesburg falling down a massive sinkhole thanks to unscrupulous activities which have weakened the ground around that metropolis! But data-mining is also good! And that’s exactly what has happened with Destiny, as details regarding the upcoming House Of Wolves DLC pack have been data-mined out of the latest patch. So uh, spoilers and all that.
For reals, I’ll apparently get mad hate if I don’t warn people of spoilers, so don’t scroll past this picture of the cosmic cat showing off its potential.
Redditor ShdwFlm has pulled an alledged massive amount of info out of the patch. Take it with a pinch of salt, but it looks rather legit about the upcoming changes:
- Halls of Amentet social space
A three-player social space on Mercury. “Only true champions, tested in the Trials of Osiris, dare set foot in these fabled halls.” Note: Mercury will be selectable in the navigator in order to access this space.
- Queen’s Bay social space
“Gateway to the Reef, home of the Queen and her Awoken. Entry point for Guardians looking to collect Reef bounties, forge new allegiances and test themselves in the Prison of Elders and Trials of Osiris.”
- The Shadow Thief Strike
“Taniks-Syn, the Fallen’s most notorious mercenary, is leading a strike force on the Moon. Board his Ketch and kill him or he will continue to cut a trail of death across the system.”
- Story Missions (Earth, Venus)
– A Joining of Houses: “Scour the Cosmodrome. Find and assassinate the Wolves’ Baron and any of his co-conspirators.”
– An Army of Wolves: “Track the House of Wolves through the caldera on Venus. Kill the Wolf pack before their Kell, Skolas, can rally the Fallen House of Winter to his cause.”
– The World Ravager: “Skolas has his eyes set on the Vex Citadel on Venus. Capture him before he can plunder the secrets of space and time.”
– Dark Raider:”A High Priest of the House of Wolves has been sent to the Hellmouth. Track him and his crew. Stop them from stealing the Hive’s darkest secrets.”
– Duel of the Silent Fang : “Locate and eliminate Skolas’s elite assassins, the Silent Fang.”
– Wolves’ Gambit: “A pack of Fallen Wolves is picking a fight with the Vex on Venus. Head along the Shattered Coast and track down the Wolves to uncover Skolas’s plan.”
- The Prison of Elders arena
“This combat arena pits brave Guardian Fireteams against the solar system’s deadliest enemies. Not all who enter survive, but those who do earn glory… and the greatest treasures of the Reef.”
- Trials of Osiris
“Only the worthy may face the Trials of Osiris, for only the worthy are strong enough to endure what is to come. A string of victories will earn great rewards – but lose too many matches, and you’re out.”
- New Crucible maps
– The Timekeeper – “Meridian Bay, Mars”
– Thieves’ Den – “Ishtar Sink, Venus”
– Widow’s Court – “European Dead Zone, Earth”
– Black Shield – “Firebase Thuria, Phobos”
- 46 Ship Schematics including Exotic Manus Celer Dei
- Tuned Drive Sparrow upgrade
“Upgrades an equipped Sparrow to improve overall speed and durability.”
Bungie plans to show off more of the game DLC before it arrives, in the coming weeks. I’ve possibly just ruined that surprise by posting all this. Erm, sorry?
Last Updated: April 15, 2015