Three weeks later, 10 hours of streaming and the quarter finals have wrapped up – leaving us with our final four teams ready to do battle on Wednesday evening. The first match will be streamed at 18:00 between Insane Gaming and ExiLe Gaming followed by eN F34R vs Snow Gaming at 20:30. These matchups are promising to be great games to watch with a lot of competition between the teams. The big finale will be held on Friday with a 3rd and 4th place faceoff then the ultimate showdown for the number 1 spot. There will be individual team articles to follow giving some insight to the teams and players.
This is a good time to remind everyone what they are fighting for thanks to our awesome friends and sponsors:
- The winning team will receive R2000 from Lazygamer.net (or the $ equivalent in PayPal money)
- The winning and second placed team will receive 4 E3276 LTE dongles from Telkom mobile
- The third and fourth placed team will receive 4 GT6 Hoodies and 4 PlayStation 4 umbrellas from PlayStation South Africa
- The MVP of the final will receive an Atlas Edition of Advanced Warfare on the PS4 from Megarom
- The best Objective player of the tournament will receive a PSN+ 12 month subscription voucher from Evopoints (This is based on the supplied scoreboards at the end of each match)
- The best Slaying player of the tournament will receive a WD Elements 2.5” 1 TB USB3 External HDD from DNA Micro Systems (This is based on the supplied scoreboards at the end of each match)
One other item that has been sponsored for the duration of the tournament is the LTE B593 router and the data which has made the streaming possible. So a big thank you to Telkom Mobile and Christo for making this happen. Christo is running a promotional special over the remainder of the tournament so contact him directly for double data LTE deals on phone 081 313 2960 or email AucampCJ@telkom.co.za.
So come join us on the twitch LazygamerNet stream Wednesday and Friday night for all the action and entertaining commentary. Take a look at the current bracket – and tell us: who are you going to support?
Last Updated: February 23, 2015