We’ve seen quite a bit of downloadable content for last years massively successful Batman simulator, Arkham City, but the majority of that content was for new characters and challenge room modes, with nary a batarang thrown towards those fans who wanted to explore more of the super-jail beneath them, with more stories and crimes to solve.
That might change soon however, as a recent leak has given eager bat-fans a glimpse into some upcoming, substantial content that is reportedly on the way. Spoilers for those of you who have yet to play the game, follow after the jump.
PS3Trophies.org uncovered the trophies list, which seems to indicate that the future DLC will be centered around Harley Quinn, the psychotic girlfriend of the deceased Joker, who met his end at the climax of Arkham City.
One of the trophies showcased was “Use 5 different Quickfire gadgets in one fight as Robin”, giving further evidence towards players taking down thugs as the Boy Wonder. Other trophies include:
- Lost Property – No crimefighter should be without this
- Breaking and Entering – Find a way into the secret base
- How’s It Hanging? – Clean up the Dry Docks
- The Last Laugh – The joke’s on who?
- Frequent Flyer – Zip Kick 3 different thugs
- Battering Ram – Shield Bash 5 different thugs
- Snap To It – Snap Flash an unarmed thug, an armed thug, an environmental object and a Titan
- Bomb Squad – Defuse all bombs in 3 minutes or less
- A Few New Tricks – Use 5 different Quickfire gadgets in one fight as Robin in Harley Quinn’s Revenge
- Party’s Over – Destroy all Harley Balloons
Hopefully, if this does turn out to be true, we’ll begin to see more story-based content based on the other characters released, such as Nightwing, popping up as well. Warner Bros has yet to comment on the rumours, but with the gaming convention PAX East happening to be right around the corner, we might just see an official announcement soon.
Last Updated: April 4, 2012