In case you’re unaware, the Cal of Duty: Infinite Warfare beta starts this weekend. Well, today actually. Anyone who’s pre-ordered the game gets a code to join in the game’s multiplayer beta. Those codes then give you a handful more codes. It’s precisely those sorts of codes that we’re giving away.
Straight from Activision, here’s what you’ll be able to get your hands on in the beta.
You’ll get to use three of the 6 available combat rigs
WARFIGHTER Designed for a mid-range assault-style player, equip the Warfighter rig to support the team by getting fast kills, quickly getting to an objective, and always being on the offensive.
- Claw Powerful spread-shot weapon. Fires bullets that can ricochet around corners.
- Combat Focus Allows you to get double points for a limited time, getting you to that scorestreak even faster.
- Overdrive Gives you a speed boost.
- Ping Kills and assists send a ping that highlights nearby enemies.
- Persistence Scorestreak counts don’t reset after death, but cost more.
- Resupply Lethals and tacticals can be resupplied by scavenging supplies from downed foes.
MERC This imposing suit is equipped with payload options designed to clear enemy threats quickly and with authority. Its focus is heavy defense and suppressive fire.
- Steel Dragon Heavy beam weapon that can target multiple enemies.
- Bull Charge Armored riot shield that destroys enemies as you charge.
- Reactive Armor Electromagnetically charged armor that shields you from enemy fire.
- Infusion When triggered, regenerates health quickly after taking damage.
- Man-At-Arms Heavy weapons won’t slow you down, and you start with maximum ammo.
- Shock Wave Slam yourself into the ground and enemies with this devastating jump.
SYNAPTIC A C6 Class remote-operated droid optimized for speed and close quarters combat.
- Equalizer Dual under-arm machine guns with built-in suppressors for close quarters combat.
- Rewind Rewinds your position and replenishes health and ammo.
- Reaper Switches you into four-legged, rapid melee combat mode.
- Combat Burst After each kill, gain a boost of movement speed.
- Propulsion Jump pack that recharges quickly and allows you to damage enemies underneath you with the blast from the jump pack.
- Rushdown Allows you to dash in any horizontal direction.
You’ll also get to play a number of maps:
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare offers a variety of maps that are optimized across the board for different types of engagements and game modes. Here’s a look at three of the maps that will be in the Beta:
- FRONTIER Circular, two-lane, fast-paced
Frontier is a small section of a giant space station that is in orbit around the planet Neptune. The action is funneled down a long, central corridor with side paths offering an element of strategy and a constricted lower lane for players craving chaos.
- FROST Linear, three-lane, medium-paced
A research facility set atop the icy surface of Jupiter’s moon Europa. Ample opportunities for vertical combat and rapid encounters around sleek modular elements highlight this frozen battleground.
- THROWBACK Bent, three-lane, medium-paced
This throwback 1950’s ‘Main Street USA’ locale sits on a giant, rotating, torus-shaped space station. A large circular lane rings the perimeter, while a large center square with multiple avenues of approach and two opposing windows offers a wide range of engagement opportunities.
And lastly, you’ll get to play the following modes:
Fan favorite modes including Team Deathmatch, Domination and Kill Confirmed will be rotated throughout the Beta, along with some surprises like the new Defender mode:
- DEFENDER High-stakes game of ‘keep away’
Your team must grab a drone and defend it, gaining points while holding on and keeping it out of enemy hands. Teamwork is essential here in order to make sure your points add up until the drone resets and the cycle starts again.
But you don’t really care about that. What you want is a code. Well, here’s your chance. Remember the beta starts today, and will run for at least 3 days. The beta is for PS4, and clocks in at 19GB.
Fill in this form (if you don’t see it, because of Facebook instant articles or youre on mobile, please check out the desktop version of this site). These codes are also only valid for Europe.
Last Updated: October 14, 2016