Rockstar has announced that Red Dead Redemption for PS3 and Xbox 360 will be getting 4 DLC packs over the next couple of months, and one of them involves zombies!
Rockstar’s Dan Houser says that “Our goal is to continue to pack as much entertaining gameplay and as many surprises as we can into the massive world of Red Dead Redemption over the coming months.”
The DLC packs will include more single player, more multiplayer maps, more modes and even include the ability to do some cool stuff with your buddies, like play Poker together. We have the full details as well as pricing after the jump.
The first pack, titled “Legends and Killers” will release at the beginning of August but no other dates have been given for any of the other packs. Instead we have word from Rockstar that the releases will continue on into the USA’s autumn.
Each pack will set you back 800 MS Points or around R80.00 ($9.99) and will all include more trophies and achievements for you score whores out there.
Here are the details:
Legends and Killers:
- Includes 9 new multiplayer maps
- 8 new multiplayer characters
- New weapon: Tomahawk
Liars and Cheaters
- Attack and Defend multiplayer mode and challenges
- New Horse races with mounted combat
- Play as the heroes and villians of Red Dead Redemption
- 8 more multiplayer characters
- Multiplayer Poker and Liar’s Dice
- New weapon: Explosive Rifle
Free Roam Pack
- Additional Free Roam challenges
- New defensive placements
- New action areas
- Posse scoring
- Anti-griefing features
- Brand new single player adventure
- Challenges and quests
- 8 zombie multiplayer skins
- Additional animals unleashed in the world and more
New single player adventure that involves zombies? Sign me up!
Last Updated: July 9, 2010