Ah, Wednesday. That horrible middle of the week day when people feel like the weekend is so far away. But it’s not! In just a few short days it will be Saturday, and you can look forward to seeing our shiny happy faces. Well, maybe they’ll be matte and depressed, but at least you can see them in the flesh.
Go check out our awesome calendar – I’ve been lovingly updating with all kinds of cool local events. You can also submit an event. None of that matters, though, because I only want to make sure that I get to see you beautiful people on Saturday. For those unwilling to look at the wonderful event page I made for it, the details are:
- When: 2pm, Saturday 1 February 2014
- Where: Picolinos Fourways: 42 Witkoppen Road (it looks like a building site, restaurant is in the back)
- What: Drinks, food, chat, the usual social gathering experience
- Who: You! And your partner, friends, offspring or people you think will have fun
- Why: Because we want to meet you, and for you to meet each other. Honestly, do we need an excuse for cool people to meet and consume food and beverages?
For those who are so inclined, I also made us a nice little Facebook event for the occasion. Please feel free to RSVP, or use it to invite others to join us. Or you can be true to lazygamer style and just tell us in the comments. Oh, and I’m putting my foot down, I will not be eating another habanero. No, really guys, it’s just too painful.
But also delicious. Okay, maybe…
Last Updated: January 29, 2014