I don’t care what kind of gamer you are, I’d be willing to bet a large sum of money that you’ve encountered Candy Crush at some point in your life. It might have been on your phone, a friends, a significant other… you’ve surely seen it. As much as I knock the game, I have spent many hours matching that damn candy myself. I have bad news I’m afraid. A sequel has arrived!
Download Candy Crush Soda Saga for free now. It’s Sodalicious! Candy Crush Soda Saga is a brand new game from the makers of the legendary Candy Crush Saga. New candies, more divine combinations and challenging game modes brimming with purple soda! Candy Crush Soda Saga is completely free to play, but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.
Yes, the microstransaction trap is still there. Patience is key in this game, otherwise you might be tempted to buy extra lives! What other features can you expect?
- Over 140 Sodalicious levels
- New Game Modes include:
Soda – switch bottles and candies to release purple soda and save the Candy Bears
Frosting – match candies to smash the ice and set the Candy Bears free
Honey – match candies next to the honey to release the trapped Candy Bears
- Scrumptious new candies and sublime new combinations:
Match 4 candies in a square to make a Swedish Fish
Match 7 candies to create the remarkable Colouring Candy
- Explore juicy new environments and meet the kookiest characters
- Mouth-watering new graphics, Candy Crush never looked so tasty
- Easy and fun to play, yet challenging to fully master
- For players that Facebook Connect, there are leaderboards for you and your friends to compare your Sodalicious scores
- Easily sync the game between mobile and tablet devices and unlock the full game features when connected to the internet
It’s available on both iOS and Android right this second. I’ve downloaded it already, and I already hate myself. The soda adds an interesting gameplay change. As the level fills up with liquid, the pieces begin to float too, as in, candy moves up instead of down when clearing an area.
Judge me all you want, I know some of you are closet Candy Crushers. Admit it! Will you be getting the game?
Last Updated: November 13, 2014