Forza 3 is coming at the end of October and strangely enough, many people don’t actually what kind of features to expect from the game.
Jeff Gerstmann from Giant Bomb, who you may remember as the guy that was fired from Gamespot for his Kane & Lynch review, was at PAX armed with a microphone and a cameraman to find out what Forza 3 has to offer.
The lengthy 10 minute video goes through a whole load of new features and for those who can’t access the video, I have put up a list of the highlights along with the video, after the jump.
My highlights for the video:
- Very slick menu and career mode
- Individual Storefronts for gamers who produce content
- Automatic upgrading of cars for new events
- Unlimited rewind ability
- Multiple classes in one race (with class based scoring)
- Dedicated multiplayer servers (not sure if this is a good thing yet)
I am sure that I have missed a few things that you guys may find very interesting as well, so feel free to tell us about it in the comments.
Last Updated: September 11, 2009