Big. Green. Prone to violent fits of rage that stem from gamma-induced steroid strength that had certain “side-effects”. But enough about Sandy’s dietary habits. We’re here to talk about the Hulk. And this Hulk is going to smash him some Ultron bots, if you have any in your collection of figures that is.
Hulk will measure in at around 41cm in height. That’s pretty much double the size of the biggest white lie you ever told anyone in the bedroom during an intimate moment. He will of course, command a hefty sum as well. Around $374.99, minus shipping and tranquilizers. So what’s in the box? According to Sideshow, you’ll get the following goodies:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Hulk in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- A newly developed screaming head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs
- An interchangeable newly sculpted angry head with separate rolling eyeballs
- Movie-accurate facial expression featuring his angry look with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 42 cm
- Giant green-skinned muscular body featuring detailed skin texture and tendons, with over 20 points of articulation, and built-in joints in neck and arms which allow flexible movement
- An interchangeable non-articulated Hulk smash pose giant green-skinned muscular upper body
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of forceful fists
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) pair of grey shorts with texture
I’m just massively impressed by the fact that he has specially-designed Hulk underwear. Which I need for the next time I hit an all you can eat buffet, as I morph into the incredible bulk. This Hulk will be out between November 2015 and January 2016.
Last Updated: February 26, 2015