Totar War: Rome II is coming, and it looks amazing and massive. Because elephants! But how much space will it take up? Will Total War mean total upgrade?
Here are the specs:
- OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- Hard Drive: 35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1024×768
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics:1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1920×1080
As a lowly, hipster Mac user, I hear that this is quite doable as far as specs go. However, be aware of the 35GB hard drive space – might mean you need to clear out some games gathering ‘dust’ on your ‘desktop’.
Last Updated: July 1, 2013
July 1, 2013 at 09:50
That’s not so bad. At least I don’t think so…