Oh who am I kidding? The new shooter from Blizzard is amazeballs, and I’m in love with it! In fact, I think i’m ready to take our relationship to the next level.
How am I going to do that? By buying lots of swag of course!
Find that your desk is lacking in the Overwatch branding department? Consider grabbing one of these sexy peripherals…
- Overwatch Razer ManO’War Tournament Edition Headset – $109.99
- Overwatch Razer DeathAdder Chroma Gaming Mouse – $79.99
- Overwatch Razer BlackWidow Chroma Gaming Keyboard – $179.99
- Overwatch Razer Goliathus Speed Mat – $34.99
Nothing says “I love Overwatch SO much XOXO” more than a wardrobe filled with branded clothing. With the following items, you’re guaranteed to be the talk of the town this season!
- Overwatch Symmetra Shirt – $24.00
- Overwatch Soldier 76 Shirt – $24.00
- Overwatch Genji Shirt – $24.00
- Overwatch Hanzo Shirt – $24.00
- Overwatch Logo Hoodie – $50.00
- Overwatch Lunar Ops Shirt – $22.00
- Overwatch For The Good Shirt – $22.00
- Overwatch Logo Shirt – $22.00
- Overwatch Soldier 76 Logo Shirt – $22.00
- Overwatch Frenetic Hat – $30.00
- Overwatch Hooded Jacket – $60.00
All of the above comes in both male and female variants (different cuts, slightly different colours in some cases), and at the same price. Decisions decisions!
What? You don’t like the hardware or clothing? Sheesh! Maybe one of these will tickle your fancy…
- Overwatch Logo iPhone Case (Black) – $30.00
- Overwatch Logo iPhone Case (White) – $30.00
- Overwatch Winston Plush – $40.00
- Overwatch Tracer Statue – $150.00
That Tracer statue isn’t exactly new (I think it was just out of stock for a long time), but it’s still damn beautiful, and a fine piece for any collector’s collection. As for that Winston plushie… OH MY WORD IT’S SO CUTE AND I NEED IT NOW!
Though, let’s be realistic. With the way the Rand is now, all of this stuff is crazy expensive! Still, I do think I’d cave and get a Winston plushie if I were given the chance.
What about you? Would you throw cash at any of this swag?
Last Updated: May 26, 2016