Pro-gamer caught fapping on livestream

1 min read
2

Pickle

Slooshi (that’s Andrew to his mum), a pro League of Legends player was livestreaming one of his matches to the world. After that match the 17 year old got a little bored – and did what most hormone-addled teenage boy in front of an internet-connected computer would do; load up some adult entertainment, and summarily knock one out.  Problem is, the poor kid forgot to turn off his livestream.

And because live-streamed games include webcam footage – mostly so you can see the tension on players’ faces when they’re in a tight match – the world was treated not only to the actual video he was watching – but also his O-face.

As a result, stream provider Twitch TV deleted the nasty footage along with his account – mostly because sharing pornography on a livestream is not looked kindly upon. TwitchTV, the jerks, realising they were maybe a little hard-on him, have since reinstated his account, following an apology.

You’d imagine the kid would now be forever shamed, unable to show his (O!) face in public – but he seems to have really taken it all in his stride, calling it a diversionary “tactic,” and changing the title of his Twitch TV banner to “Got caught fapping”

That’s awesome – because there really should be no shame involved in doing something that 98% of males have admitted to doing. The other 2 percent are liars.

Still, this does confirm my suspicions that MOBA-styled games are for wankers. I don’t know what it is about video games that gets people all spiced up; not too long ago, a fella was caught tickling his pickle in a Japanese video arcade.

Want more stuff like this?

Get the best stories straight into your inbox daily!

Don’t worry we don’t spam

Geoffrey Tim

I'm old, grumpy and more than just a little cynical. One day, I found myself in possession of a NES, and a copy of Super Mario Bros 3. It was that game that made me realise that games were more than just toys to idly while away time - they were capable of being masterpieces. I'm here now, looking for more of those masterpieces.

Check Also

Clash Royale beat out Dota 2, CS and LoL to take the only esports award at the BAFTAs

No jokes. Clash Royale won the BAFTA "esports audience award," beating out League of Legen…