So PC gamers can rejoice in the fact that the popular Capcom title’s PC iteration is now available at retailers or online stores. Its even available as a digital download. What makes this game so cool and so popular is that it takes the fighting genre back to the 2D versus awesomeness of the classic Street Fighter 2 title.
However this time it incorporates full high definition 3D visuals, new characters and a plethora of amazing moves, special moves, kick ass combos etc etc.
The PC version however has a few differences from the console iteration of the game so here’s some of the features, check it out:
- New for PC – Three visual shaders based on the â€œartisticâ€ trailers give a new look to the gameplay: Watercolor, Poster, and Sumi-E ink styles.
- Online gameplay features, including instantaneous online challenges, versus mode, tournament mode, and world wide online gameplay through Games for WindowsÂ® – LIVE.
- New special moves that go beyond any Street Fighter fan’s wildest imagination, including Focus attacks, Super Combos, and the revenged-fueled Ultra Combo system.
- Classic Street Fighter characters recreated for a new generation of gamers, including the original cast of Street FighterÂ® II.
- New brawlers: female super-spy Crimson Viper, lucha libre wrestler El Fuerte, portly kung-fu master Rufus, mixed martial artist Abel and more!
- New gameplay elements provide new challenges for both newcomers and the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.
- Classic 2D Street Fighter gameplay with stunning high definition 3D characters and environments.
- Supports higher screen resolutions than console versions.
Now if you’ve seen some of the artistic trailers and you intend to get the game for PC then you must be super stoked about the first feature. It should look even more amazing. For any more info visit the website here.
Last Updated: July 9, 2009