Hot Toys may be the name in Sixth Scale figures, but they’ve got plenty of competition in that market. The latest such challenger to the throne? DAMTOYS, who got their hands on the license for Assassin’s Creed back in January. Ubisoft’s premiere brand of backstabbing has always had a sense of style to it, haute couture on the high seas at its very best.
Ezio Auditore may have been the coolest assassin on the block, but I always dug the nautical threads of Edward Kenway. Not bad for a man who literally stole his clothes off of a dead man. DAMTOYS’ first Assassin will be that very shifty pirate. They say that he’ll stand at just over 12 inches tall and come with a butt-load of accessories. Check it out below:
From the classic action-adventure video-game Assassin’s Creed series developed by Ubisoft, Damtoys has launched a 1:6 scale Collectible Figure of Edward Kenway, the main character in Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. Loaded with accessories to recreate the character’s different styles in the game, it is bound to be highly sought after by loyal fans of Assassin’s Creed!
Damtoys has carefully presented and crafted this figure according to Edward Kenway’s style in the video-game Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. It stands at about 31cm tall, comes with all-new design, head sculpture that perfectly captures Edward’s scarred face and cold expression, uniquely tailored pirate outfit, a variety of accessories, including guns, saber, sword, the signature Assassin Hidden Blade, as well as a specially designed figure stand, so that collectors can enjoy a fun experience through this great line-up of equipment.
Damtoys–Assassin’s Creed IV:Black Flag –1/6th scale Edward Kenway Collectible Figure Specifications:
- Highly detailed head sculpture
- DAM 2.0 male action body
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding flintlock pistol
- One (1) pair of hands for holding saber/sword
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) blue and white upper tunic
- One (1) leather-like vest with hood
- One (1) piece of long-sleeved inner shirt
- One (1) leather-like chest belt with skull buckle
- One (1) leather-like waist belt with gun holsters and two bags
- One (1) leather-like waist belt with buckle
- One (1) red belt sash
- One (1) pair of leather-like shoulder pads
- One (1) pair of dark brown boots
- One (1) pair of gray pants
- One (1) dark brown cloak
- Two (2) long-barrelled flintlock pistols (dragon version)
- One (1) long-barrelled flintlock pistol (human face version)
- One (1) short-barrelled flintlock pistol with short (human face version)
- One (1) saber
- One (1) sword
- One (1) pair of forearm gauntlets with hidden blades
- Specially designed figure stand with Assassin’s Creed IV :Black Flag logo
Pricing has yet to be revealed for the Edward Kenway figure, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see this guy retail for around $220-$250 on launch.
Last Updated: May 11, 2017