JOAHN CONNAH! COME MIT ME IF YOU VANT TO LIVE! Yes, it is time for anudder Haht Toys figure showcase! But zis time, it’s not about Iron Mahn or Kaptain Amerika! It’s time for Arnie to take over, jah!
And this time, Arnie is bahck!
While I eagerly await the arrival of Arnold Schwarzenegger and his massive boot that will kick my door down for the piss poorest of imitations, here’s a look at the latest incarnation of the T-800.
You might be wondering why this Terminator looks a tad bit older than the usual Austrian killer android that happens to be covered with living flesh that allows it to time travel, and that’s because this model happens to be from the latest flick in the series, Terminator: Genisys.
Terminator: Phil Collins as I call it. Anyway, the latest figure is capturing the look of Arnie as an older and wiser T-800 model. And it looks downright awesome:
The T-800 Guardian collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Arnold Schwarzenegger from the movie and features two newly developed head sculpts, a leather-like jacket licensed by Matchless, the oldest British brand of motorcycles and clothing, a detailed weapon, and an LED light-up figure base.
What’s in the box?
The T-800 Guardian Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- A newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 Guardian in Terminator Genisys
- One (1) interchangeable newly developed battle damaged head sculpt
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) gray t-shirt
- One (1) black leather-like jacket with hood licensed by Matchless
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) shotgun
- One (1) pair of sunglasses
- Square-shaped figure base with movie logo and T-800 Guardian nameplate
It’ll cost $234.99 for this T-800. I know now vhy you cry.
Last Updated: July 7, 2015