The first viral teaser for the upcoming Ubisoft title Assassin’s Creed 2 has been released and it’s another weird one.
We get to see a grand total of absolutely no gameplay, story or solid info and rather just pan over a montage of Da Vinci’s drawings interspersed with supposed assassination equipment.
So what do you see in this trailer?
I see a few minor things
- Our knife from the first game makes a return
- We are going to get to glide ala Batman style apparently
- Maybe we are based in Italy this time?
- We end up staring at a secret symbol that I guess will mean something.
- This secret symbol can be found on the official teaser site under the first camera feed. Are we assassinating Da Vinci?
Apart from that I didn’t see anything else worth noting.
There is still no release date for Assassin’s Creed but keep an eye on their newly released website to see if anything useful pops up, at the moment it has 5 camera feed (?) which are all empty and I presume will be filling up as time goes on?
Last Updated: April 7, 2009