If you could wish for anything, what would it be? I’d ask for respect, but not even Shenron has that kind of power within him. Anyway, wish fulfillment. Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 brings back the mystical orbs of power for the sequel, but getting your hands on them isn’t exactly easy. Whether they’re earned or dropped as a prize in parallel quests, you’re going to have to work for them.
And when you finally do assemble all seven Dragon Balls, you’re given a cryptic selection of wishes to choose from. Here’s what we have so far:
- I want money – A BIG PILE O’ ZENI CASH YO!
- I want a rare item – TBC
- I want to dress up – Some new threads
- I want to get stronger – Your Z Fighter will increase his strength by one entire level. Might be best used for endgame power-ups.
- I want to grow – TBC
- I want a new ultimate attack – You’ll gain a new ultimate ability
- I want a new super attack – You’ll gain a new super ability
- I want more usable characters – This is where you’ll start to unlock characters in Xenoverse 2. Hit will be unlocked first, with more characters added to the roster every time this wish is used, such as the Shenrons from Dragon Ball GT
- I want a second chance at life – All your stat points are reset and you can re-apply them to your XenoVerse 2 character
- I want to be drop dead gorgeous – You can redesign your XenoVerse 2 character from scratch
- I want medals – Some TP Medals yo
Remember, you’ll also need to complete a few quests for Guru to unlock the full selection. But as a method to get a new character unlock or a quick boost in power? Shenron the dragon proper rocks in Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2. WHOOAAAAAAAH DRAGON DRAGON ROCK THE DRAGON!
Last Updated: October 26, 2016