Haven’t seen the new Captain America movie yet? Well you should, it’s rather pretty damn good. One part of the movie that I loved, were the new threads that the good Captain sported, a massive improvement over his costume from The Avengers. And even at one-sixth scale, he still looks cool.
So what’s in the box? According to Sideshow, your $219 gets you the following plastic super soldier action:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in his Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. suit in Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- New helmeted head sculpt
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of palms for holding shield
– One (1) pair of open palms
– One (1) pointing right palm
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
All that, and his new look which is made from actual materials. So like a Barbie doll, but with more of the soldier serum then. And yes, the shield is made of metal, not plastic. This figure will be slinging its mighty shield come January 2015. Plenty of time to save up.
Last Updated: April 8, 2014