[Update] It’s now rolling out on PlayStation 4 too.
GTA V is getting the much anticipated online heists feature tomorrow. The date was meant to coincide with the release of the PC version of the rejiggered game, but that version’s been delayed. Still heists will be available on all four of the consoles that have the game already. And for a lucky few, the update is already rolling out, giving them early access to the game’s most awaited online feature.
According to those who’ve started getting the update on Xbox consoles, it clocks in at around 4.8GB on the new consoles, and 1.2GB on the older ones. Rockstar’s also revealed the new achievements that’ll be added to the game. No word on the trophies just yet, but they’ll more than likely be the same.
- Shot Caller (10) – Invest your hard earned cash to set up a Heist.
- Four Way (10) – As Heist Leader set the Finale cut as 25% across all players.
- Live a Little (50) – Spend a total of $8,000,000 purchasing vehicles included as part of The Heists Update.
- Can’t Touch This (30) – Complete a Heist Finale without taking any damage.
- Mastermind (50) – Earn 25 platinum medals across Heist Setups and Finales.
- Be Prepared (10) – Complete a Heist Setup mission.
- In the Name of Science (30) – Complete The Humane Labs Raid and Series A Funding as Heist Leader or Crew.
- Dead Presidents (30) – Complete The Fleeca Job and The Pacific Standard Job as Heist Leader or Crew.
- Parole Day (30) – Complete The Prison Break as Heist Leader or Crew
If the update enabling online heists isn’t live for you yet, it should be by tomorrow. And frankly, it’s about time. Online heists is one of the features from the initial multiplayer reveal trailer in August 2013 that got many people sold on the idea of GTA Online, and the amount of time its taken for the feature to go live is bordering on the ridiculous.
Last Updated: March 9, 2015