Yesterday’s PlayStation 4 update was a minor one adding very little in terms of functionality – beyond more stickers and the ability to follow official, verified accounts to see what games they’ve been playing, what their trophy collections look like, and to just be the best darned digital stalker you can be.
If you’re anything like me, you’ll be sitting there wondering what the bloody point is, but I’m an old and cynical git. You millennial types though? You’ll probably get a kick out of following some of the biggest people in videogamimg.
You might be wondering who exactly to follow though – which is where reddit user Icebreak has you covered. He’s collated all of the famous and quasi famous people who’ve been verified for you to gawk at. Who knows? You may even see a game you didn’t know was being made being played before its reveal.
- Shuhei Yoshida (President of Sony’s Worldwide Studios)
PSN: Yosp (NA PSN)
PSN: GameApe2001 (JP PSN)
- Mark Cerny (PS4 Lead Architect)
- Adam Boyes (VP of Publisher & Developer Relations)
- Gio Corsi (Director of Third Party Production & Developer Relations at PlayStation)
- John Drake (Director of Portfolio Strategy at PlayStation)
- Scott Rohde (Senior VP for Sony Worldwide Studios America)
- Sid Shuman (PlayStation Blogcast)
- Justin Massongill (Tom Gilmore)
- Nick Suttner (Has relations with developers.)
- Chris Owen (PlayStation Europe Community Manager)
- Ross Thoroughgood (PlayStation Community Coordinator)
- The Frannifer (PlayStation Plus Community Coordinator)
- Stuart Platt (Producer for SHAREfactory)
- Mohammed Khan (Project Lead for SHAREfactory)
- /u/nolliethebum (Sony Santa Monica External Community Manager)
- Aaron Kaufman (Sony Santa Monica Senior Community Strategist)
- Nathan Gary (Creative Director at Santa Monica Studios)
- Neil Druckmann (Director at Naughty Dog)
- Christophe Balestra (Naughty Dog Director)
- Arne Meyer (Community Manager of Naughty Dog)
- Jason Paul (Web Developer at Naughty Dog)
- Mark Norris (Senior Producer at Guerrilla)
PSN : deathstryker
- Paul Rustchynsky (Director of DRIVECLUB)
- Jamie Brayshaw (DRIVECLUB Community Manager)
- Evolution Studios (Drive Club Makers)
- Pete Hines (PR/Community at Bethesda)
- Sarah Wellock (Community Manager at Bethesda)
- Neil Gorton (Community Manager at Capcom)
- Stewart Gilray (Business Development and Founder of Just Add Water ltd.)
- Mike Bithell (Creator of Thomas Was Alone and Volume)
Will you be following any of these people – or does this sort of social guff confound you as much as it does me?
Last Updated: October 21, 2015
October 21, 2015 at 11:32
Is it a game console or a Twitterstation?