Everyone has been posting their top titles for 2008 but you know we are all more interested in those titles that had the potential, hype and wow factor but still managed to flop completely at the retailers.
Secondstorygamer has put together their list of the top 10 biggest flops of 2008 and I would struggle to really argue against it.
10. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (1.22 million sold)
9. Tom Clancy’s Endwar (0.69 million sold)
8. Resistance 2 (1.01 million)
7. Wii Music (1.84 million)
6. Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts (0.47 million)
5. SOCOM: Confrontation (0.51 million)
4. Need for Speed: Undercover (1.67 million)
3. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (0.3 million)
2. Haze (0.59 million)
1. Too Human (0.5 million)
So did they miss anything or is that a fair if bad list to be on?
They did also give LBP an honourable mention but seeing that it is now starting to sell regularly it survived.
Check the original list and reasons below
Last Updated: January 6, 2009