I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Saints Row IV has one of the best video game weapons ever made. I simply adore the Dubstep Gun, as it blasts a continues stream of electronica at enemies. I wish that I could own one in real life. And I just might get that chance soon to lay down some brutal bass
Deep Silver has revealed an actual replica Dubstep Gun, limited to only three in the world. It weighs in at a hefty 3.5 KG, has four inputs for various tunes ek se and lights up when you hit those beats. Here’s a list of those features:
- Four inputs: Line in, SD card, 2 USB ports and radio connectivity
- Pre-loaded SD card with authentic Saints Row IV dubstep tracks
- Powerful rechargeable lithium ion battery providing an hour of use
- Touch Button controls
- Additional trigger activated play and pause function
- Custom pearlescent finish
- Multitude of jazzy lights
- Black custom case finished in aluminium to keep the gun safe when not in use
Damn son. Deep Silver has promised more details on these beauties soon, so expect a competition of sorts. Meanwhile, I’m going to practice sucking up to them. And suggesting that this gun be made capable of firing weaponised brown notes.
Last Updated: August 6, 2013
August 6, 2013 at 22:12
Now this is enough WUBWUBWUB !!!
FoxOneZA - X-Therminator
August 6, 2013 at 22:50
Such a huge ass weapon but look at how tiny the trigger is.