IGN has put together a posting about what they feel was missing out of Gears of War 2 and what they want to see in Gears 3.. which is not yet announced but Epic must think we are a bunch of fools if they think we need to wait for an official announcement.
Check out the link below for the fleshed out list.
But for your viewing pleasure here is the top 10 list in a nutshell
- Humanize Marcus (I disagree, I want a fighter not a lover)
- Find out about Adam Fenix (It’s going to happen, we don’t need to ask)
- Fight a Brumak on foot (hell yeah)
- Online matchmaking that works (no comment)
- More open gameplay (yeah would be nice)
- Stop texture pop in (couldn’t care)
- Main character needs to die (disagree)
- Better Horde Mode (I’m all for better)
- A new mechanic like A button (dumb point in my opinion)
- A less obvious story (oh please listen to this Epic)
So are there any other points that you would love to see in the next Gears?
I actually wouldn’t mind a flashback in Gears 3 to the COG wars to see Marcus battling it out with humans and coming face to face with Dom and then before they kill each other they both see a locust.. it kills the story from the first game but could be pretty cool.
Last Updated: December 10, 2008