As I mentioned in my hands-on preview of Heart of the Swarm Blizzard are planning on releasing a major patch to StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty in the run up to the release of Heart of the Swarm.
Blizzard have now revealed what that patch will contain in an official blogpost
Wings of Liberty 2.0.4 includes:
- An all-new user interface with new menu screens.
- The launch of in-game Clans and Groups.
- New Replay features, such as Watch with Others and Take Command.
- A multitude of Editor improvements.
- New matchmaking options: Training Mode, Vs. AI Mode, and Unranked Play.
- Players Near You, so you can find other StarCraft II players on your local network.
- New customizable Observer UI.
Also don’t forget Megarom is setting up an awesome StarCraft 2 tournament that you are able to attend in Johannesburg on the 16th of March.
This event will showcase the best of the best in South Africa as well as an officially sanctioned test match between South Africa (Pandatank) and Romania (Nightend).
So if you are interested in attending then click here and fill in the quick form.
Last Updated: February 18, 2013