IndustryGamers has posted up a great interview that they had with Naughty Dog, the developers behind the Uncharted series, and while I recommend clicking the link and reading the entire interview here are some of the most interesting facts and figures from that interview.
Because you know we love our ADHD audience just as much as the ones who read the full articles… you stopped reading and started skimming to the facts didn’t you.. fine be like that.
- Uncharted 3 sold twice the amount of copies as Uncharted 2 in their respective first weeks
- They don’t say how many they sold but they shipped 3.8 million copies
- They admit to using the public beta as more of a marketing tool
- 1.6 million people played the beta
- Uncharted 3 had their biggest ever marketing budget
- It also received 22 perfect scores from reviewers
- There will be 7 multiplayer DLC packs
- The Uncharted series has sold over 13 million copies in total
- Will not confirm or deny that Uncharted 4 is in the works
There we go and like I said before if you want to read the whole interview, and I recommend that you do, then click the link above and enjoy.
Last Updated: December 7, 2011