Welcome to our Weekly Round-Up for the The Extras! A collection of the 15 most popular movie related clips, posters, pics and just plain cool stuff posted on our Twitter profile and Facebook page using the hashtag #TheMoviesExtras in the last week. Remember, these are only the contributions that received the most likes and views since last Thursday, so if you want to
catch ’em all see all The Extras!, just follow us on social media and look out for that #TheMoviesExtras hashtag! Enjoy!
- Something is off with these trilogies…
- Watch: How many people has Superman killed on-screen?
- Watch: Theory states that Neo is NOT the One in The Matrix!
- Batman v Superman v Iron Man v Captain America: Dawn of Civil War!!!
“If you’re upset because I put gay characters and a gay protagonist in the book, I got nothing for you. Sorry, you squawking saurian — meteor’s coming. And it’s a fabulously gay Nyan Cat meteor with a rainbow trailing behind it and your mode of thought will be extinct. You’re not the Rebel Alliance. You’re not the good guys. You’re the fucking Empire, man. You’re the shitty, oppressive, totalitarian Empire. If you can imagine a world where Luke Skywalker would be irritated that there were gay people around him, you completely missed the point of ‘Star Wars.’ It’s like trying to picture Jesus kicking lepers in the throat instead of curing them. Stop being the Empire. Join the Rebel Alliance. We have love and inclusion and great music and cute droids.
“(By the way, the book also has an older woman, a mother, rescuing a man. So if that bothers you, you might wanna find a bunker for hunkering down. And I dunno if you noticed, but the three new protagonists of the movie consist of a woman, a black man, a Latino man. The bad guys all look like white guys, too. So many meteors. So little time to squawk at them.)”
- Most popular news story of the week: First reviews for The Martian: “An unpretentious popcorn classic!”
- Most poster of the week: Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- Most viewed movie trailer of the week: This new trailer for Hardcore is f–king war, baby!
If you have anything you would like to contribute to Extras, whether it be interesting stories, funny videos, or artistic photos of yourself in morally questionable poses, feel free to drop a mail to email@example.com.
Last Updated: September 18, 2015