In The US and Canada, the Xbox One is now home to Reddit, via an actual, official app, called ReddX. This is one of the most ludicrous things I’ve ever heard of, as the console has a perfectly functional browser. Beyond that..who wants to sit and go through Reddit from their consoles? That said, it exists – and like some other apps on the Xbox One, it comes with achievements. The pictures from those achievements are all of Major Nelson cosplaying, I guess, as a bunch of memes. It’s ludicrous.
And here they are.
- Good Guy Greg – Upvoted 10 posts bringing its link Karma from 0 to 1.
- Scumbag Steve – Downvoted 10 posts bringing its link Karma from 1 to 0.
- Upvote Obama – Upvoted over 500 comments.
- Downvote Roman – Downvoted over 500 comments.
- Socially Awkward Penguin – Lurked on ReddX for over an hour without logging in to Reddit.
- Redditor’s Wife – Browsed ReddX for over 100 hours.
- All the Things – Viewed over 1000 posts.
- Good advice Mallard – Commented on over 100 posts.
- Futurama Fry – Not sure if you’re interested in Xbox One, or just achievement hunting.
I…I don’t even.
Last Updated: August 19, 2014
Alien Emperor Trevor
August 19, 2014 at 19:08
Give it a month… “look how popular we are on Reddit!”
August 19, 2014 at 19:11
This is brilliant. I wouldn’t by an Xbox just for the app but that’s funny XD
August 19, 2014 at 19:15
What the actual fuck?
Admiral Chief Assassin
August 19, 2014 at 19:45
August 19, 2014 at 19:47
This is the equivalent of a 50 year old washing his Mazda MX-5 in his driveway wearing just a pink Speedo thong. Just stop.