The Witcher 3 is out tomorrow, and by all accounts, it’s pretty damned amazing. While we’re unable to have a review for you in time, we do have some impressions of the game for you to go through. We also have a collector’s edition of the thing to give away on PlayStation 4 to one very lucky reader. The competition closes tomorrow, so it’s your last chance.
Here’s what’s in the thing:
- The standard edition of the game
- A giant, 33x24x26 cm, 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
- An exclusive, collector grade Witcher medallion
- A one of a kind SteelBook
- A two-hundred page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game
- A huge Outer and Inner Collector’s Boxes you can store your Witcher merchandise in!
“The Witcher is a story-driven, next-generation open world role-playing game, set in a visually stunning fantasy universe, full of meaningful choices and impactful consequences. In The Witcher, you play as Geralt of Rivia, a monster hunter tasked with finding a child from an ancient prophecy.
In the open world of Wild Hunt, you chart your own path to adventure. You play as a bounty hunter, a man of the road. You set your own goals and choose your own destinations. Go after the bounty on the head of a nasty monster pestering a village or help a scheming prince who needs a dirty job done — no matter what style of epic questing you crave, The Witcher will provide it.”
Want it? Yes you do. All you have to do is fill in the form that you’ll find here. As per usual, the competition is only open to people who reside within South Africa and are have beards that grow in real-time. Competition closes on Tuesday 19 May. Competition winners will be emailed as well as announced on Lazygamer.net.
Last Updated: May 18, 2015