Welcome to our weekly post of featured downloadable content available for different gaming platforms sponsored by www.evopoints.co.za. Hit the jump for this week’s list of fresh downloadable games and content.
Downloadable content has become a pretty big thing. More and more people are opting to get their games and add-ons through digital distribution. instead of the traditional Brick-and-mortar method. Some games and software; like XBLA games, PSN shorts and iOS games are available through the internet only – something that can be daunting for a lot of folk. Confused about what new games are available for your platform of choice? Don’t fret – we’ve got you covered.
Links to content are supplied where available.
If you would like to purchase vouchers, you can click the category headers to go straight to the appropriate page on evopoints.co.za
- Darkstalkers Resurrection – $14.99/£11.99/€14.99/R140.00
- Psych Yourself – $6.99/£5.49/€6.99/R65.00
- Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear – $19.99
- Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World The Game Ultimate Edition – $14.99
- Jeremy McGrath Offroad – £8.89/€10.99
- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk – £39.99/€49.99/R569.00
- DLC – Sleeping Dogs Chinese New Year – $6.99/£4.49/€5.49/R50.00
- Darkstalkers Resurrection – 1200 MSP
- Dead Space 3 “Awakened” Game Add-on – 800 MSP
- WRC Powerslide – 1200 MSP
Xbox Live Deal Of The Week: Discounts
- GTA IV and expansion packs – Check it out here
- Ridiculous Fishing – A Tale of Redemption – $2.99
- Le Vamp – $1.99
- Super Stickman Golf 2 – $0.99
- PWN: Combat Hacking – $1.99
Please note for Playstation – If your currency ($/€/R) is not displayed next to an item, it is not displayed as available in that region at the time of posting
For all your codes, vouchers and subscription needs head on over to www.evopoints.co.za to get whatever you need and it will be delivered instantly 24/7.
All information and content is supplied by EvoPoints.
Confused about what new games are available for your platform of choice? Don’t fret – we’ve got you covered.
Last Updated: March 15, 2013