The Witcher 3 is coming. Don’t support DRM. Do, however, support this competition – which could see you winning a Collector’s Edition for what’s easily the most anticipated game to be coming this year. Thanks to local Witcher 3 publisher Megarom, we’ve been given a Collector’s Edition of the game for the PlayStation 4 to give away to one of you.
Here’s what’s in the thing:
- The standard edition of the game
- A giant, 33x24x26 cm, 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
- An exclusive, collector grade Witcher medallion
- A one of a kind SteelBook
- A two-hundred page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game
- A huge Outer and Inner Collector’s Boxes you can store your Witcher merchandise in!
The Witcher is a story-driven, next-generation open world role-playing game, set in a visually stunning fantasy universe, full of meaningful choices and impactful consequences. In The Witcher, you play as Geralt of Rivia, a monster hunter tasked with finding a child from an ancient prophecy.
In the open world of Wild Hunt, you chart your own path to adventure. You play as a bounty hunter, a man of the road. You set your own goals and choose your own destinations. Go after the bounty on the head of a nasty monster pestering a village or help a scheming prince who needs a dirty job done — no matter what style of epic questing you crave, The Witcher will provide it.
AND IT COULD BE YOURS! All you have to do is fill in the form that you’ll find here. As per usual, the competition is only open to people who reside within South Africa and are are Aard-ent fans. Competition closes on Tuesday 19 May. Competition winners will be emailed as well as announced on Lazygamer.net within a week of close, unless Geoff forgets again.
Last Updated: May 6, 2015